LovAnaverse Records Presents: Yarimā
Yarimā is a Dima Faewarian of the Soomēna Forest, situated in the Eyvarla Kingdom, the eastern continent of the planet Faewar. She's a protector of the spiritual realm and a guardian of balance at the glorious Askarū temple, keeping the peace amidst the shadows of night. The music of Yarimā reflects the duality of her nature. Hard guitars and crushing drums, contrasting symphonic arrangements and eastern mysticism, her ethereal voice lighting the way through the dark.
A sturdy and warm sweatshirt bound to keep you warm in the colder months. A pre-shrunk, classic fit sweater that's made with air-jet spun yarn for a soft feel and reduced pilling.
- Featuring Yarimā 'Logo' design
- 50% cotton, 50% polyester
- Classic fit with no center crease
- 1x1 athletic rib knit collar with spandex
- Air-jet spun yarn with a soft feel and reduced pilling
- Double-needle stitched collar, shoulders, armholes, cuffs, and hem
Check our size guide. Click here